Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bin Yan <bx...@health.state.ny.us> on 2003/04/16 18:36:18 UTC

Cookie name Path is a reserved token

Hi, All:

New to this group. Not too new to Tomcat. I have this 'Cookie name Path is
a reserved token' when catalina is hit by our in-house client HTTP request.
I have searched in this group and others. There are similar entries of
problems when people use stress tools. But overall I don't find good
reason/solution/answers to the problem. It is said it has been fixed in
tomcat 3.x.x by catching the exception.  But,  I am using 4.1.24 and still
getting it. I think the coyote adapter is probably strict in reading the
headers for cookies. But in what way? If I know this, I can modify the
client request to accomodate it.

TIA

BTW: It works fine on Weblogic. All on Solaris.

Tony Yan