Posted to user@spark.apache.org by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/07 00:28:31 UTC

If I pass raw SQL string to dataframe do I still get the Spark SQL optimizations?

HI All,

I am wondering If I pass a raw SQL string to dataframe do I still get the
Spark SQL optimizations? why or why not?

Thanks!

Re: If I pass raw SQL string to dataframe do I still get the Spark SQL optimizations?

Posted by ayan guha <gu...@gmail.com>.
I kind of think "Thats the whole point" :) Sorry it is Friday here :) :)

--
Best Regards,
Ayan Guha

Re: If I pass raw SQL string to dataframe do I still get the Spark SQL optimizations?

Posted by Michael Armbrust <mi...@databricks.com>.