Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by William Tam <em...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/11 15:27:54 UTC

Camel 2.0

Hi all,

Any thought on the time frame of 2.0 release?

Cheers,
William

Re: Camel 2.0

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Hadrian will build the 2.0M1 = milestone 1 later today.

Then we would love to get as much community feedback.

I would then guess that we can build the RC1 in approx 3-4 weeks.
And if all is not to bad then it should be out in about 1 month.

We could probably do it faster if there is a certain need to release
it earlier. However since this is the first next major release
I would like to reserve more time to fiddle/change the API at will.
Otherwise get out a release with some flaws in the API and we then
have to wait for 3.0 to fix it.

The only big outstanding is about the default error handler. I will
start a new mail on that later.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer