Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/12 16:38:11 UTC

MySQL Broken Pipe and timeout issue

Hi,

after checking some of our logs I did found some Exception like:
Operation Broken Pipe, last Packet send 52.xxx seconds ....

Is there a Ping that you can configure in OpenJPA so that OpenJPA
keeps the DB connection active?

We are using OpenJPA integrated into Spring with:
org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaTransactionManager

This is our openJPA/Spring configuration:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/WebContent/WEB-INF/openmeetings-applicationContext.xml?view=markup

Is there are way either in the persistence.xml or Spring config for
the transactionManager?
Something like "keepAlivePingTime" or comparable?

Thanks!
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: MySQL Broken Pipe and timeout issue

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rick,

we are not actively setting tcpKeepAlive to false so it should be
already true by default.
But we will try out.

Thanks!
Sebastian