Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/30 19:03:03 UTC

[discuss] Release of NAR plugin

All,

I'd like to kick out a release of the NAR plugin to make a minor
improvement [1] available for the extension-manifest XML that is
generated during the build.

I can take care of putting together the release.

Thanks,

Bryan

Re: [discuss] Release of NAR plugin

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good Bryan and having just merged PR #15 of all time for nar
maven plugin it is clearly time :)

Thanks for knocking this out.

Joe