Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/04 14:30:19 UTC

docs split of only to 4.2

H,

Is there a reason the split of docs repo does not have anything in master
but only in 4.2? Should I cherrypick the entire tree or do we want to wait
with that for some reason?

Daan

Re: docs split of only to 4.2

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
And i will hold my peace thee rest of the week.

mobile biligual spell checker used

Re: docs split of only to 4.2

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.