Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Goutham Deepak <go...@formativesolutions.co.in> on 2009/10/27 06:36:35 UTC

OpenI installation

Hi
I have tried downloading OpenI BI tool from the link that u have specified.
When I download the packages, I am unable to find the "openi-projects.war"
file in them....
I have searched in the net for that package but couldnt find one.
kindly let me know where to download openi-projects.war.

thanx
Goutham
Formative Software Solutions.

Re: OpenI installation

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
The package is weird indeed (JRE included, etc.)
Sorry I don't know much about it.
The wiki page was contributed by Chris Howe some years ago when he was very active.
Hopefully he is still lurking and will give you some advices...

Jacques

From: "Goutham Deepak" <go...@formativesolutions.co.in>