Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/27 20:21:40 UTC

putting value in Camel Registry

I am stumped as to how to place an object reference into the Camel
registry.  I have defined my route in Java DSL and cannot figure out
how to put data into the Registry.  I am trying to use the MINA
endpoint and want to use a custom protocol factory.  I have read
through Camel In Action section 7.5.2, yet it does not explain how to
set the codec in the Registry.  Maybe this is more of a java issue
that I am not familiar with how to do this, but the book does not seem
straight-forward.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: putting value in Camel Registry