Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2000/01/24 13:46:17 UTC

Hi all,

The ProxyPassReverse option is used by the (reverse) proxy module to
make sure that Location: headers are correctly converted from the
backend server URL to the frontend server URL during redirects.

The trouble is that the Content-location: header is not changed at the
same time, so the front end browser gets to see firsthand what the
backend server's name is.

Should I change this so that Content-location is changed at the same
time as Location?

I can patch it, I just want to check I am doing the correct thing first.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street