Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com> on 2008/01/12 00:35:18 UTC

MSDN renewal reported as spam

I just found my MSDN renewal in my spam folder, and rightly so. It has all
kinds of spam-sign in it. I'm pasting the offending headers below.
Apparently these are being sent from some non-MS server with a long
delivery delay, all-HTML. Any comments?

(My company name replaced with mycompany.)

Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 23:41:48 +0100 (PST)

(I just noticed my mail gateway is using its internal name in received
headers. Off to fix....)