Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Mark Whitlock <ma...@uk.ibm.com> on 2004/11/02 16:01:05 UTC

SoapEnvVersions.hpp

Hi,
There are various problems with SoapEnvVersions.hpp which is an external
header file. It defines typedefs, enums and structs that aren't in the
axiscpp namespace. It declares global static data which is visible to
applications. And it probably doesn't need to be external at all.

Can I make it internal? Or is there a good reason why it should be
external?
Mark
Mark Whitlock
IBM

Re: SoapEnvVersions.hpp

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
I too think that this header should be internal (Unless otherwise we give the user the option to
select between SOAP versions used)

Additionally, to solve http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-233 which is related to this
header file, we need to move the globla static data in this header to a SoapEnvVersions.cpp file.

Samisa...

--- Mark Whitlock <ma...@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> There are various problems with SoapEnvVersions.hpp which is an external
> header file. It defines typedefs, enums and structs that aren't in the
> axiscpp namespace. It declares global static data which is visible to
> applications. And it probably doesn't need to be external at all.
>
> Can I make it internal? Or is there a good reason why it should be
> external?
> Mark
> Mark Whitlock
> IBM