Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mark <li...@mark-arnold.net> on 2006/05/20 20:06:55 UTC

[slightly OT]Detailed stacktraces

Hi,

sorry for the slightly OT question, but this should be a quick one and
it is related to my Tapestry project:
I have the attached error trying to use Hibernate w/ Spring and Tapestry.

Does anybody know what I need to do to get the "25 more..." stack lines
on the bottom listed out?

I get this when I run my tests using the Eclipse-embedded JUnit, but I
think I have seen the same thing running ant tasks outside eclipse as
well...
Or is this a limitation by the JVM itself that can not be changed?

I am trying to figure out what is wrong with my hbm.xml file and have no
clue what it could be, so I am hoping that the 25 lines that were cut
off will give me some clue...

Oh, as a side question: does anybody have a link to a list of most
common beginners configuration mistakes when using Spring/Hibernate?

Thanks,

MARK

bean with name 'mySessionFactory' defined in class path resource
[com/mark_arnold/sample/rbs1/dao/hibernate/RoomDaoTest-applicationContext.xml]:
Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
org.hibernate.MappingException: Could not parse mapping document in
input stream
org.hibernate.MappingException: Could not parse mapping document in
input stream
    at
org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addInputStream(Configuration.java:431)
    at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(LocalSessionFactoryBean.java:679)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1091)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:396)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:233)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:145)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:277)
    at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:313)
    at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:87)
    at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:72)
    at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSpringContextTests.loadContextLocations(AbstractSpringContextTests.java:135)
    at
org.springframework.test.AbstractDependencyInjectionSpringContextTests.loadContextLocations(AbstractDependencyInjectionSpringContextTests.java:224)
    at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSpringContextTests.getContext(AbstractSpringContextTests.java:115)
    at
org.springframework.test.AbstractDependencyInjectionSpringContextTests.setUp(AbstractDependencyInjectionSpringContextTests.java:192)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:478)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:344)
    at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)
Caused by: org.dom4j.DocumentException: null Nested exception: null
    at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(SAXReader.java:484)
    at
org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addInputStream(Configuration.java:422)
    ... 25 more

Re: [slightly OT]Detailed stacktraces

Posted by Peter Svensson <ps...@gmail.com>.
I'm no expert on anything here, but I have documented some of my worst
mishaps with hib+spring+tap trails at
http://os.inspiring.nl/confluence/display/trails/How+not+to+use+trails+-+assorted+gotchas

Cheers,
PS