Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com> on 2000/11/16 23:01:22 UTC

Apache Prowler? ASF member support needed!

This is mainly directed towards Giacomo Pati and Donald Ball since you two
are now officially ASF members, but I thought there might be others in the
group interested in this as well.

I just finished reading up some information on Infozone and Prowler, and I
came across the following message (thanks to xmlhack):
http://infozone-group.org/infozone-users/11-2000/msg00020.html

I think Prowler is a key piece of technology that is currently missing from
the Apache XML project umbrella.  The Infozone Group is clearly focused on
utilizing the other Apache projects to make this successful, and I think
Prowler would get a lot more attention if it fell into the fold.

Giacomo, I noticed your responses to the messages, so I know you've already
been introduced to this, so I am mainly just trying to get a feel for where
this might be in the process and if you and Donald are interested in pushing
this to the ASF board.

Comments?

- Sean T.