Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Aldrich <13...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/07 00:16:43 UTC

回复:TAR Issues with 3.0.0-alpha Source Code Bundle

You should use the commend:
tar -zxvf ./apache-dolphinscheduler-3.0.0-alpha-src.tar.gz
Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Max,

As Aldrich said above, you extract tarball with the wrong command
option, and you should try `tar -xzvf
apache-dolphinscheduler-3.0.0-alpha-src.tar.gz`.

And you could find some example commands in our standalone docsuments
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/docs/latest/user_doc/guide/installation/standalone.html
section "Extract and Start DolphinScheduler"

--
Best Wish
— Jiajie