Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Kumara M S, Hemantha (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)" <he...@nokia.com> on 2019/01/29 15:45:56 UTC

NiFi cluster mode issue

Hi,

I am trying to bring up two nodes cluster in non-secure mode using 1.8.0 NiFi. Node-2 is not able to join cluster.
I see below error in Node-1

Failed processing protocol message from 192.168.1.151 due to java.io.IOException: Failed reading protocol message due to malformed header"}
java.io.IOException: Failed reading protocol message due to malformed header
        at org.apache.nifi.cluster.protocol.jaxb.JaxbProtocolContext$2.unmarshal(JaxbProtocolContext.java:116)
        at org.apache.nifi.cluster.protocol.impl.SocketProtocolListener.dispatchRequest(SocketProtocolListener.java:149)
        at org.apache.nifi.io.socket.SocketListener$2$1.run(SocketListener.java:136)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I see below error in Node-2
Failed to connect to cluster due to: org.apache.nifi.cluster.protocol.ProtocolException: Failed unmarshalling 'CONNECTION_RESPONSE' protocol message from 192.168.1.164:11443 due to: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

Can anyone help me to solve this issue?

Regards,
Hemantha

RE: NiFi cluster mode issue

Posted by "Kumara M S, Hemantha (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)" <he...@nokia.com>.
You can ignore Node-1 error. Those messages were sent from Prometheus, hence node-1 is printing below mentioned error.

Regards,
Hemantha