Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Build Admin <bu...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/27 16:23:19 UTC

Maven 1.x to run SQL scripts

How to run SQL scripts using maven 1.x? Is there any plugin to use?
Frenz, I am looking for your help in this.
Thanks in Advance.

Re: Maven 1.x to run SQL scripts

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.
Not aware of one.  An idea is to enhance the dbUnit plugin at SourceForge to do
so - add a goal that runs a script specified by a property.  The db
infrastructure needed is all there.

Posted by Ulrich Metzger <ul...@muehlgasse.de>.
i use the maven sql plugin with maven 1.0.2 :

http://www.codeczar.com/products/maven-sql-plugin/

Uli