Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/10 00:48:58 UTC

Taverna language command line tool - progress

Hi all,
Here is my progress so far....
--> Implemented the command line prototype

--> implemented the conversion tools (.t2flow -> .wfbundle / .t2flow ->
.structure / .wfbundle -> .structure)

--> Implemented the inspection tools (servicetypes / processornames)

I had some problems with converting workflow files into wfdesc.ttl format
which fails when writing the bundle.
Also the wfdesc dependency is also seems like not working because I got
some errors in the pom file of wfdesc module.

I want to know that, does taverna has the capability of converting
.structure files into .wfbundle format?

Now I'm working on implementing the json and robundle conversion tools.

I'll commit the code to the repository.

Also, the pull request that I have sent is not merged yet. I need to know
are there any modifications that I want to make.

Thank you very much.
Menaka

--
Menaka Madushanka Jayawardena
Faculty of Engineering, <http://www.pdn.ac.lk/eng>

Re: Taverna language command line tool - progress

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
Menaka, I updated

https://github.com/stain/scufl2-iwir/

to work with Apache Taverna Language 0.15.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT.

and deployed as a snapshot to

http://www.mygrid.org.uk/maven/snapshot-repository

I also deployed the latest iwirTool.jar to

http://www.mygrid.org.uk/maven/repository/

Something like this should now work:

https://gist.github.com/stain/8d1e0f43d56a57313230

Then you can see if you have support for
"application/vnd.shiwa.iwir+xml" from WorkflowBundleIO.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes

Posted by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stian,
I removed the iwir from the new_features branch. I thought it was official
and I'm sorry for it.

I have some problems with ro bundle conversion. There is no example of
showing the conversion of other bundle types in to ro bundle. As in
ro-combined archive, is the same method could used for other formats?

And as an extended proposal the implementing of validation and statistics
commands is also considered. I checked out the api for validation
http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/javadoc/taverna-language/org/apache/taverna/scufl2/validation/package-summary.html

but I was unable to get a better understanding about it. And for
statistics, what are the methods that can be used? Can we processornames
and servicetypes tools which are in inspection section, for this?

So far I was engaged in writing some blogs because I thought they would be
helpful for every one.

Cheers
Menaka

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.