Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Rose, Angus H" <an...@eds.com> on 2002/08/12 17:48:17 UTC

RE: servicemanageclient

The ServiceManagerClient is in soap.jar. Make sure that this .jar is in your
server's classpath and system classpath (ie the one that you normally use
for your Java work)

From:     sameerawithanage@netscape.net
<ma...@netscape.net>  (Buddhika Sameera Withanage)
Date:     2002-08-12 11:13:22
[Download message RAW]

You just need activation.jar, mail.jar, Apache Xerces ,bsf.jar and soap.jar
and you need to run Xerces-J version 1.1.2 or heigher. Make sure there's no
other \
xerces versions in your classpath and placed before any other parser you may
have \
also in the CLASSPATH.

If http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
<http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter>  is giving
"Sorry, I don't speak via HTTP GET- you have to use HTTP POST to talk to me"
, I \
think the problem is at the classpath.

Also you can get some help from Apache SOAP Documentation's Troublshooting
guide.

"WANG xiulan" < wxiulan@hotmail.com <ma...@hotmail.com> > wrote:

> I am using Tomcat, Apache-Soap JavaMail, Apache Xerces and JavaBeans
> Activation Framework, when I test my installation type with the following
> line:
>
> java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient rpc-router-url list
>
> i get the following error message:

> org/apache/soap/server/ServiceManagerClient
>
> my classpath have contained soap.jar, mail.jar, activation.jar
> xerces.jar
> (i can  get SOAP(RPC|Message)Router page when i browser to
> http://localhost:8080/soaop/sevlet/messagerouter
<http://localhost:8080/soaop/sevlet/messagerouter> )
> waiting ur reply soon
>
> many thanks