Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/02/28 01:18:51 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "Rules/HABEAS CHECKED" by JdFalk

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JdFalk:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/Rules/HABEAS_CHECKED

The comment on the change is:
change in ownership from Habeas to Return Path

  === Explanation ===

- The IP address of the sender was whitelisted by [http://www.habeas.com/ Habeas], an online reputation accreditor. An DNS lookup is made using the [:DnsBlocklists:DNSBL] service provided by habeas.com to determine the assigned "Permission Level" of the sender.  The value for this rule is from 60 to 99.
+ The IP address of the sender was checked by [http://www.returnpath.net/ Return Path], an online reputation accreditor. An DNS lookup is made using the [:DnsBlocklists:DNSBL] service provided by habeas.com to determine the assigned "Permission Level" of the sender.  The value for this rule is from 60 to 99.

   * 10 to 39 :  Personal, transactional, and Confirmed Opt In
   * 40 to 59 :  Secure referrals and Single Opt In
@@ -19, +19 @@

  The default scores for this rule can be found [http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests.html in the online list of tests].

- Spam sent from a
- [http://www.habeas.com/en-US/Support/Knowledge-Base/SafeList/What-do-I-do-if-I-receive-spam-from-a-Habeas-Safelisted-licensee/ Habeas Safelisted licensee] should be reported to complaints@habeas.com .
+ Spam sent from a Safelisted IP address should be reported to habeas.com@abuse.net .
+
+ === History ===
+