Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ma...@laposte.net on 2017/10/03 14:55:45 UTC

Download of JMeter zip blocked by anti-virus

Hi JMeter experts !

The download of JMeter 3.3 (apache-jmeter-3.3.zip) is systematically blocked by my corporate anti-virus (McAfee Web Gate).

The zip would contain a virus, the following message is issued: "BehavesLike.Java.Suspicious-JAR.zv"

Before I reach out the McAfee WG administrator, I would like to know if something is wrong with the zip content ?

Same observation with JMeter 3.2 zip archive.

In advance, thank you very much for your help.

MD

Re: Download of JMeter zip blocked by anti-virus

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 3 October 2017 at 20:57, Philippe Mouawad
> Hello,
> I compared the MD5 of official and mirrors and they have the same values.
> So for me it is the Antivirus is overzealous unless this mirror has been
> reported as dangerous for another reasons.

Agreed.

> I also notice that on the mirror , the link to check signature is broken:
>
>    - http://mirrors.ircam.fr/pub/apache/jmeter/#sig

Huh?

It works for me

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com>.