Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/20 16:10:12 UTC

Things you don't want to know about Ukraine??

I go started down a rabbit hole this am when my husband told me Putin was
contemplating bombing the US Embassey in Ukraine. A vacant building at this
point but internet searches kept popping up about the embassy pulling
docs/information about some bio labs housed in Ukraine that were/are
jointly run by Ukraine/US and wholly funded by the US!
Dare I say if this is true, the US has a MUCH LARGER stake in the future of
Ukraine.
You can do your own search or enlist your son to help.
I am more freaked out than ever. And if Biden knows all this -- which I'm
sure he does -- he needs to get his ass in gear!

We live in WAY WAY WAY BEYOND BULLSHIT times!

https://www.newsweek.com/us-biological-weapons-ukraine-labs-germ-warfare-1685956

Re: Things you don't want to know about Ukraine??

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.

> On Mar 22, 2022, at 2:51 PM, Jose R R <jo...@metztli.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 8:37 AM Max Merbald <ma...@gmx.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Matthias,
>>
>> the blatant fake news José was spreading definitely required an answer.
>> Such junk could not remain unanswered, and never mind which list this is.
>
> Unlike you, troll of the 'Ministry of Truth' (Orwell), I do not engage
> in disinformation. Your stunted intellect and short sighted stupidity
> --
> and that of the gullible masses like you -- is the facilitator for
> manufacturing fascist US/UK Anglo- European world wars -- while their
> propaganda whores blame those on others with a 24/7 demonization of
> the targeted individual(s) in a maliciously created narrative to exalt
> the 'virtues' and 'moral superiority of the West'.
>
> Oh, Moderator, what kind of tone is that, 'STOP OR YOU WILL BE
> BANNED'!? I will save you the trouble of 'banning' me. I will
> unsubscribe.

I am currently reading an anthology of George Orwell called All Art is Propaganda. It’s very interesting. Mostly Orwell was concerned about orthodoxy on all extremes.

But that’s not the point raised here. This mailing list is for discussions about developing Apache OpenOffice. Our mission is about the public good in the most expansive way. Here we aren’t judging “isms”. That can be done elsewhere. Thank you very much.

>> You seemed only to worry about the list and not about someone spreading
>> fake news. Sorry to say but that seems narrow-minded to me.

“Fake news” is propaganda. Determining whose is often difficult. A suite of Apache Software was used for analyzing the Panama Papers. Don’t judge our interests by what we are willing to discuss.

All the best,
Dave

Posted by Jose R R <jo...@metztli.com>.

Posted by Max Merbald <ma...@gmx.de>.
Hi Matthias,

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Max,

Posted by Max Merbald <ma...@gmx.de>.
José, why are you spreading fake news???

it's not the West who censors everything, it's Russia. The Russian
people are not supposed to know how ruthless their President bombs
civilians, women and children in Ukraine. Nor are the governments in
Europe and North America fascists. Putin, though, is a brutal dictator.
He suppresses freedom of speech in Russia, puts people in jail who speak
their opinion and stated this bloody war in Ukraine!

My mother said the other day, take a big box, drill a few air holes into
them, put Putin and Trump (and a few others like Bolsonaro, Assad, Kim
and Erdogan alsongside with them) in, and then, accidentially, during an
airlift, drop the box over the Pacific Ocean.

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
STOP that!

Posted by Jose R R <jo...@metztli.com>.

Posted by Moderator <bm...@apache.org>.
Please do not add any more comments to this thread.

Already stated the original post was sent to this list by mistake and
the original poster has apologized for accidentally posting an intended
private message to a public list.

It is not a case of caring one way or another about any world events, as
Matthias pointed out this is a mailing list for discussion about
software development, not an open forum for the airing of political views.

Dev List Moderator