Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/04 07:50:34 UTC

Call for evaluation test on W2K12 server

We have got some enquiry for AOO support on W2K12 server. Although we have
no official support for W2K12 server for AOO 4.1, I think we could make an
evaluation for this platform.

If you have W2K12 server, and can help testing on this platform over the
next weeks, please send a note to the QA mailing list (
qa@openoffice.apache.org) with your Testlink account[1] (if you haven't a
Testlink account, you can register one). You should also get installation
sets from trunk [2] and report issues in Bugzilla [3].

[1] http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/index.php
[2] http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/
[3] https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

Thanks!