Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2015/10/01 10:32:18 UTC

Oak 1.0.22 release plan

(sorry for short notice)

Hello team,

I'm planning to cut Oak 1.0.22 tomorrow Friday 2nd October.

If there are any objections please let me know. Otherwise I will
re-schedule any non-resolved issue for the next iteration.

Thanks
Davide

Re: Oak 1.0.22 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 02/10/2015 08:11, Tobias Bocanegra wrote:
> we should wait for:
>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-3311
>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-3396
>
> I will take care of it today (PST).
> thanks.
> regards, toby

thanks marked both of them as Blocker to reflect this.

Davide

Re: Oak 1.0.22 release plan

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi,