Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bhupinder Singh <bh...@wipro.com> on 2008/03/17 06:02:46 UTC

How to extract messages from JMS?

Hi,

Can you tell me please how to extract messages from JMS Queue?Please explain
with examples.

Re: How to extract messages from JMS?

Posted by Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>.
On Mar 17, 2008, at 1:02 AM, Bhupinder Singh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you tell me please how to extract messages from JMS Queue?
> Please explain
> with examples.

Go here: http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-jms.html

Search for "Consumer endpoint"

Daryl
http://itsallsemantics.com

"I see this as coming down to mutual respect. I want to respect the
others I communicate with enough to tell them my truth without
reservation and I want to respect them enough to listen to their
truth. I want to respect their good intentions enough to believe that
we can work past our disagreements."

     -- Kent Beck, 2006