Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Blake McBride <bl...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/06 13:46:44 UTC

Need help getting an existing web app to NetBeans

Greetings,

I have an existing Java web app ( https://github.com/kiss-web/Kiss ) that
runs fine under IntelliJ.  It is a pretty simple app.  I am trying to get
it to run under NetBeans 8.2.  I am pretty sure this would be really easy
for someone who knows NetBeans.  I would like to develop some instructions
to get it up under NetBeans.  Given how easy I expect this to be for
someone who knows what they're doing with NetBeans, and how difficult it is
for me (who hasn't used NetBeans for many years), I thought it would be
easier to pay someone to help me than to figure it out myself.

So, if there is anyone out there who would like to take on this very short
project, please contact me for details.

Thank you.

Blake McBride
blake1024@gmail.com