Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by vinaysahil chandran <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/01 19:21:01 UTC

Re: [AltRMI] (PATCH) BEEP wire

Paul,
My understandin was that XML exchanges were
carried out to establish a session and henceforth
its header+payload traveling back and forth..
I admit there would be some extra header info
being passed here and there and
moreover some sync' issues , but never
expected the performance to this low.
I shall _try_ looking into BEEP more.
The work I did was a quick craft
of what I could gather from a lone example and the RFC
.

But as u mentioned writing our-own custom
Multiplexer or the one from sourceforge
(hope there are no license issues ) can be our other
options ..

Regards,
V i n a y.