Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by 孙煜 <su...@xcharge.com> on 2018/05/24 12:50:30 UTC

Re:Message received are always at QoS 0

From:  "孙煜"<su...@xcharge.com>;
Date:  Thu, May 24, 2018 08:45 PM
To:  "users"<us...@activemq.apache.org>;

Subject:  Message received are always at QoS 0

Hi,

The message published with QoS 1, and the topic subscribed with QoS 1 too, but the message received are always at QoS 0. How can I make it to QoS 1 ? Thanks a lot !

Best regards,
Sun Yu

Re: Message received are always at QoS 0

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
At this point Apollo is a dead project with no ongoing development effort,
no plan to do any, and no support from this mailing list. Use at your own
risk.

Tim

From:  "Tim Bain"<tb...@alumni.duke.edu>;
Date:  Thu, May 24, 2018 09:06 PM