Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/02 12:42:46 UTC

Re: Vote results and further actions on graduation

great! :-)

I'm adding a changes.txt file with the JIRA issues for that version and
then run a vote on releasing 2.9.0-incubating-0

regards,
juan pablo

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.

> I'm adding a changes.txt file with the JIRA issues

just have thought of it, better not to do it this time, so src can be
compared against the tag.

apologies for the noise.

--jp