Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Gagan Juneja <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/02 19:41:11 UTC

PHP-Reference-Gateway | Query

Hi Team,
I am playing with the PHP version deployed of Airavata API (
http://gw120.iu.xsede.org/PHP-Reference-Gateway/search_projects.php). While
doing search for an experiment or a project the search keyword (based on
the criteria I selected) is mandatory field. Which In my opinion should not
be mandatory and should return all possible results for that category.

Is there any specific reason behind making this field mandatory?

Regards,
Gagan

Re: PHP-Reference-Gateway | Query

Posted by Gagan Juneja <ga...@gmail.com>.
I completely agree with you. This was the case with me I forgot the
experiment name and was not able to search..

Regards,
Gagan

Posted by "Reagan, David Michael" <dm...@iu.edu>.