Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Lalit Mohan S <sl...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/01 06:49:22 UTC

Re: Feedback Requested: Use Cases and Focus Areas for AI for All Roadmap

Thanks James for your feedback.

It is a great idea to have a white paper.  I will look forward to members
that would like to contribute as well.

We will factor your suggestion on the priority list.

Regards
Lalit

Posted by Aashish Sawhney <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lalit,

I would be happy to explore contributing to the whitepaper.

Best,
Aashish