Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by softwbc <so...@163.com> on 2016/01/11 09:44:25 UTC

Re: Using Broker clusters, javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:xx

Hi, I built a new environment without F5
and the problem still exist.

Here is a issues unresolved
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6052>

Is this my question

Re: Using Broker clusters, javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:xx

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
As the submitter and implementer of AMQ-6052, Pablo Lozano, pointed out in
the comments, a better workaround that doesn't involve turning off logging
or JMX is to set gcDestinationViews="false" on the networkConnector.  If
you can live without destination GCing (and most people can, unless they're
Kevin Burton), this is better than either of the other two workarounds.

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
It does look like your problem, and a patch has been submitted so you could
try it and see if it solves your problem.