Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jean-François El Fouly <je...@wanadoo.fr> on 2003/03/20 19:15:16 UTC

LinkCheck

[With yesterday CVS HEAD]
How can I prevent the linkcheck plugin from executing ?
It seems to run all the time even if I don't put maven.linkcheck.enable
anywhere -- which bothers me 'cause it goes in some kind of infinite loop
at the end of maven:site for every other project :-(

Re: LinkCheck

Posted by Jean-François El Fouly <je...@wanadoo.fr>.
Thanks very much. It works that way.

Re: LinkCheck

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Thu, 2003-03-20 at 13:15, Jean-François El Fouly wrote:
> [With yesterday CVS HEAD]
> How can I prevent the linkcheck plugin from executing ?
> It seems to run all the time even if I don't put maven.linkcheck.enable
> anywhere -- which bothers me 'cause it goes in some kind of infinite loop
> at the end of maven:site for every other project :-(

You can explicity specify the reports you want used and thus exclude
linkcheck. The default behaviour needs to be fixed but look at maven's
project.xml for an example:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/project.xml?rev=1.259&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

jvz.

Jason van Zyl