Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Paul Smith <Pa...@lawlex.com.au> on 2003/04/08 03:12:01 UTC

Log4J logo in jar?

I've been having some chats with Scott Deboy offline, and I'm wondering if
it's a good idea if we could add the funky Log4J logo into (at least) the
Chainsaw jar bundle, so that we can reference it as a resource for the GUI.

I think it _might_ make a nicer App icon (well, way better than the default
Java logo anyway).

cheers,
_________________________
Paul Smith
Lawlex Compliance Solutions
phone: +61 3 9278 1511
email: paul.smith@lawlex.com.au

Re: Log4J logo in jar?

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
It's a good idea. Please feel free to include the logo in the Chainsaw jar
bundle.

--
Ceki