Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Mulugeta Mammo <mu...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/11 00:13:14 UTC

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder"

Hi,

My spark job runs without error, but once it completes I get this message
and the app is logged as "incomplete application" in my spark-history :

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder"
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further
details.

To fix the issue, I downloaded slf4j-simple-1.7.12.jar and included it in
class path. But when I do that I get "Multiple bindings were found on the
class path", the class paths point to: spark-assembly-1.3.1-hadoop2.6.0.jar
and slf4j-simple-1.7.12.jar file.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Re: SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder"

Posted by Mulugeta Mammo <mu...@gmail.com>.
No. Works perfectly.