Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pascal Forget <to...@ubeans.com> on 2002/09/03 16:28:56 UTC

Apache 2.0.40 + mod_jk + Tomcat 4.1.9 + Load Balancing

Hi All,

Last January I wrote up a document on how to set up Apache 1.3 with
mod_jk and tomcat 4.0.2 on Linux with load balancing.
(see www.ubeans.com/tomcat).

Last week I suceeded in setting up Apache 2.0.40 with mod_jk and
Tomcat 4.1.9 beta on Linux.

Is there any interest in this group for me to write up a howto for this
new setup?

Pascal

Re: Apache 2.0.40 + mod_jk + Tomcat 4.1.9 + Load Balancing

Posted by Pascal Forget <to...@ubeans.com>.
bwinders wrote:

> I think it would be great if you were to provide the howto!  When
> might you update your web site?

I will send an email to the list when itès ready, hopefully before the
week-end.

Posted by bwinders <bw...@erols.com>.
I think it would be great if you were to provide the howto!  When might
you update your web site?

Brenda

Posted by Andy Eastham <an...@gliant.com>.
Pascal,

On the grounds that this is probably the most FAQ on this list, I think it
would be fantastic.

Thanks in anticipation!

Andy