Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Arshad Ahamad <ar...@in.effectsoft.com> on 2006/06/13 13:26:23 UTC

Linking error for compiling CMS code

Hi all,

       I am compiling cmd code on SuSe(Linux machine-> i686-suse-linux,
version 2.6.13-15.8-default) , I am able to create the object file of this
code but when I make a executable file it gives the following error

..../stomp/StompTransport.cpp:147: undefined reference to
`pthreadpthread_join
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

    Please help me

         Thanks in advance

 Regards
 Arashad Ahamad

Re: [activemq-user] Linking error for compiling CMS code

Posted by Arshad Ahamad <ar...@in.effectsoft.com>.
Hi all,

      I have solve this problem ....

Arshad Ahamad writes:

> Hi all,
>
>       I am compiling cmd code on SuSe(Linux machine-> i686-suse-linux,
> version 2.6.13-15.8-default) , I am able to create the object file of this
> code but when I make a executable file it gives the following error
>
> ..../stomp/StompTransport.cpp:147: undefined reference to
> `pthreadpthread_join
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
>    Please help me
>

>         Thanks in advance