Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <ce...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/18 14:07:46 UTC

What does Apache ZooKeeper do?

Subject: What does Apache ZooKeeper do?

Good day from Singapore,

I notice my company/organization is using Apache ZooKeeper. What does it do?

Just being curious.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore
18 May 2022 Wed

Re: What does Apache ZooKeeper do?

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.
On 5/18/2022 8:07 AM, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming wrote:
> I notice my company/organization is using Apache ZooKeeper. What does it do?

Did you visit the website?  It's got a pretty good summary.  And
following that, there is link to the wiki, which has even more detail.

https://zookeeper.apache.org/

That webpage is the first hit if you do a Google search for zookeeper.

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: What does Apache ZooKeeper do?

Posted by Paul Brebner <pa...@instaclustr.com>.
Hi, I've got a fun intro article to Zookeeper here -
https://www.instaclustr.com/blog/apache-zookeeper-meets-the-dining-philosophers/

Regards, Paul