Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jan Philipp Seng <Se...@traveltainment.de> on 2008/02/05 10:50:04 UTC

Axis2 changes the content of my static WSDL

Hi,

I am using Axis2 1.3 and have a problem with the static WSDL in my service
archiv.
When retrieving the WSDL for my service
(http://IP:Port/axis2/services/MyService?wsdl), Axis changes the IPs in
section
<wsdl:service> / <wsdl:port> / <soap:address location="..." > althought all
other static changes I made appear correctly. This is a problem because I
need to put the cluster IP here, not the server IP. Does anybody know how I
can do this?
In service.xml I switched to static WSDL in this way:
<parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
I dont understand why Axis changes my static WSDL instead of just delivering
it as it is.

Thanks a lot,
Jan

Re: Axis2 changes the content of my static WSDL

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
The other option would be to set your cluster IP address in the axis2.xml as
follows (by adding a parameter):

<parameter name="hostname" locked="true">my.cluster.ip</parameter>

Now, all generated port addresses will have your cluster IP.

Azeez

On Feb 5, 2008 3:26 PM, Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is another parameter.  modifyUserWSDLPortAddress Try adding this
> parameter also with the value false.
>
> <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
> <parameter name=" modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">false</parameter>
>
> Upul
>

> On Feb 5, 2008 3:20 PM, Jan Philipp Seng <Se...@traveltainment.de> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am using Axis2 1.3 and have a problem with the static WSDL in my
> > service
> > archiv.
> > When retrieving the WSDL for my service
> > (http://IP:Port/axis2/services/MyService?wsdl), Axis changes the IPs in
> > section
> > <wsdl:service> / <wsdl:port> / <soap:address location="..." > althought
> > all
> > other static changes I made appear correctly. This is a problem because
> > need to put the cluster IP here, not the server IP. Does anybody know
> > how I
> > can do this?
> > In service.xml I switched to static WSDL in this way:
> > <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
> > I dont understand why Axis changes my static WSDL instead of just
> > delivering
> > it as it is.
> >
> > Thanks a lot,
> > Jan

Thanks
Afkham Azeez

http://azeez78.blogspot.com
http://www.wso2.org

RE: Axis2 changes the content of my static WSDL

Posted by Jan Philipp Seng <Se...@traveltainment.de>.
Thank you for you help. My problem is resolved now.

Jan

  _____

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.