Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/17 20:56:52 UTC

Preparing release of trinidad 1.2 plugins

Hi,

As part of preparing the release for myfaces 1.2 the
maven-faces-plugin 1.2 needs to be released. Although I have never
done it I think I have enough information to volunteer to do it. What
policy, if any, are we following to the plugins release? We release
all them at the same time, or just in an individual basis? For the
release of myfaces 1.2, only that plugin is needed.

Cheers,

Bruno

Re: Preparing release of trinidad 1.2 plugins

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I think we were discussing the version numbers a while ago.
I think I remember that the 1.x line is for the JSF 1.1 line
and 2.xx for the JSF 1.2
and 3.xx for the JSF 2
and so on.

But looks like, that myfaces 1.2 will be 1.2 (instead of 2.0.0), there
isn't a reason, why Trinidad should follow this pattern.

-M

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I'd like 2.0.0 more