Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Allel Benbrahim <ab...@object-ive.com> on 2011/10/27 10:19:43 UTC

Technical information about adding new Entity to Stanbol

Hi,
I would like to add a new Entity other than (Place, Person, Organization,
Keyword, Concepts) and this in order to have it in our Project. This entity
will concerne our proper ontology.
can I ask you if you have any technical document which will help us to do it
?
thanks a lot for your help .
best,
Allel BenBrahim

Re: Technical information about adding new Entity to Stanbol

Posted by Alex Lopez <al...@flordeutopia.pt>.
Done :)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-365

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Technical information about adding new Entity to Stanbol

Posted by Alex Lopez <al...@flordeutopia.pt>.

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Allel,

--