Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org> on 2013/08/21 14:37:21 UTC

Re: PDF Plugin custom properties do not appear

Hi Nikola,

Sorry it took me so long, but you wrote just when my vacation started...

I think this is a feature that was never implemented, as the docs [1]
only mention "... System properties, Maven project properties and some
date properties." that can be filtered, ie no custom properties.

However, given that this works fine with the site plugin I would call it
a bug really, consider filing an issue in jira:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPDF

cheers,
-Lukas

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-pdf-plugin/examples/filtering.html