Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by pkrishna <pr...@ge.com> on 2008/09/24 00:35:50 UTC

JackRabbit WebApplication 1.3.4

I finally have the above application running and able to browse to the
repository (which is file-system based) but currently the repo is empty. Is
there a way for me to add content to this repo using a webdav client? From
the index.jsp, I get the impression that the SimpleWebdavSerlet configured
only allows browsing of the repository and does not allow adding content to
the repository. Am I correct?

Re: JackRabbit WebApplication 1.3.4

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

does your internet access run through a http proxy? the jsp does not do proxy
authentication, maybe that's the issue.

regards
 marcel

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com>.
pkrishna wrote:
> I finally have the above application running and able to browse to the
> repository (which is file-system based) but currently the repo is empty. Is
> there a way for me to add content to this repo using a webdav client?

you may either use the simple dav servlet or the populate.jsp

> From
> the index.jsp, I get the impression that the SimpleWebdavSerlet configured
> only allows browsing of the repository and does not allow adding content to
> the repository. Am I correct?

no, that's wrong.
just follow the link 'Standard WebDAV' on the index.jsp (welcome.jsp
respectively).

regards
angela