Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by flameboy <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/21 08:40:57 UTC

[users@httpd] SSI command #flastmod not working on directories (apache2)

I moved my website to a new server using apache2 instead of apache1.3
and have come to find out that i am unable to get the modification
date of directories using SSI.

Everything between the two servers is identical, and the command works
fine on any non-directory. the folder is chmodded 777

i am using <!--#flastmod file="pictures" -->

i have tried pictures/, virtual="/pictures", pictures/, pictures/.
they all give me the same following error:

unable to lookup information about "pictures" in parsed file
/home/www/index.html

This is the exact same error i get if i were to change "pictures" to
any non-existant file. I have no idea what is causing this except some
change in apache. If anyone has any ideas please help!