Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Patti C." <pa...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/15 00:13:28 UTC

OPEN OFFICE DRAW - PLEASE CONTACT \ME ASAP

Why is there not a toll free number to call for technical Support?

Why aren't all the proper tools provided which are needed for rulers? at
the top of Draw and on the left hand side of Draw?

Where are the normal measure scale(s) for all rulers provided
which measures 01-25, 01-50, 01-75 0r 01-100 from the left to the right,
for millimeters, centimeters, inches, etc..........?!

Why does it seem the ruler correction(s) are so impossible to make? Do you
want to discourage user(s) so each no longer uses Open Office?

Why are *6* *options* grayed out and made unusable in *Edit*?

Why is it that in* View*-*Input* *Method* *Status* grayed out and made
unusable?

Why is *Special* *Character* grayed out and made unusable in *Insert*?

*Tools*- Why aren't all *proper* *tools* *provided* to be used, that are
*needed* to *correct* any *error*(*s*)? This *needs* to become a *priority*
to be *corrected* *immediately*.

*Format* - Why is *Default Formatting* grayed out and not made available to
be used?
                Why is *Position* and *Size* grayed out and made
unavailable to be used?
                Why is *Crop* *Picture* grayed out and made unavailable to
be used?

*Insert* - Why is Formatting Mark grayed out and made unavailable to be
used?

*Modify* - Why is *Convert* grayed out and made unavailable to be used?
               Why is *Arrange* options grayed out and made unavailable to
be used?
               Why is  *Distribution* grayed out and made unavailable to be
used?
                Why is *Name* grayed out and made unavailable to be used?
                 Why is *Group* grayed out and made unavailable to be used?
                  Why is *Enter* *Group* grayed out and made unavailable to
be used?
                   Why is *Exit* *Group* grayed out and made unavailable to
be used?
                   Why is *Combine* grayed out and made unavailable to be
used?
                    Why is *Split* grayed out and made unavailable to be
used?
                     Why is *Connect* grayed out and made unavailable to be
used?

These need to be made a priority to be made available to all user(s) to use.

Why isn't there a *download* *bar* on every *Open* *Office* *download* to
let you know when the download(s) have *started*, *downloading* and when
*finished*? This would be greatly *appreciated* by all Open Office users,
I'm sure.

One feature I am appreciative of is the document recovery.

  Time to make a lot of improvements to Open Office so it is much more
effective and simple to use, as well as meeting professional standards.

Do you have a remote screen capability?

Patti C.
902-989-5582 Call Me Please.

Re: OPEN OFFICE DRAW - PLEASE CONTACT \ME ASAP

Posted by "Patti C." <pa...@gmail.com>.
We save the cost for a toll free technical support number in order to ship
the Product for free.
May I ask where you got your copy of Open office from?
Which version of Open Office do you use?

I do not understand the Problem you have. I can open Apache Open Office
Draw and set the ruler as I whish.

Why the pressure. ASAP sounds very urgend. Why is that.
A=I am trying to start a business of my own and using Open Office Draw.
I need everything to work properly and effectively
Even the AVG technician(s) were having problems with the ruler measurements.

Why is it that sometimes you click Open-Open Office-Draw and every once in
a while a draw window opens without the side panel, to view the content(s)
on each page in the individual Draw windows?
How do you correct this?
What buttons on the keyboard do you press, to correct this?

ASAP as it is important to me and I want to complete all contents within
the Open Office Draw window(s), so each looks impressive and I can correct
the error(s) being made by
using specific keys on the keyboard, instead of becoming flustered, and/or
frustrated; without any simplistic steps provided to resolve the problem(s)
at hand.

To me it is an urgent matter which needs immediate attention. When I
couldn't get a hold of you, open office by phone I called AVG techs. The
AVG techs were even bewildered as to how to resolve the problem(s)
presented.

Why is Cross Fading, Fields, Links, Object and Hyperlink grayed out in Edit?

Why is crop picture grayed out in Format?

Why is Distribution,Group, Ungroup, Enter Group, Exit Group, Combine,
Split, Connect and Break grayed out in Modify?

Why aren't all option selections made available to be used?

Not all computer users are computer technicians or programmers and need to
know the simplified steps of what keyboard keys are needing to be pressed,
to resolve the issue(s) and, or problem(s) which have occurred at the
present time(s); otherwise the unresolved issue(s) may become very
frustrating and/or blood pressure elevating..

In the help selections, could all the methods/steps of using the keyboard
buttons for each problem which may arise, be simply stated in the Help
selection.
Such as: Draw-Side Panel window display- press ? key+?key+?key (Shift+ F3,
Ctrl+S, CTRL+Shift+S, etc.............)
instead of all the technical jibberish that is unable to be understood by
many.

Thank you for replying, I just got impatient of waiting for reply and
called the AVG techs.
As I said, all problems which I have faced are urgent to correct, as I am
trying to do impressive work in starting a business of my own and Open
Office Draw was the option which suited my needs beat at the time.

Patti C.

Patti C.

Please note this is going over a puplic free for all readable channel.

A copy of every message is released on the Web.

all the best

Peter

Posted by Peter Kovacs <le...@gmail.com>.
Hello Patti C.,