Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it> on 2012/02/09 18:02:19 UTC

Re: Problem on the enhancer HTML interface when the Refactor engine is active

Hi David,

sorry for coming back so late but I was sick yesterday.

That one was indeed the problem I experienced, which the latest commits
solved.

Thanks as always for the prompt notifications

Alessandro

--
M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou

Department of Computer Science
Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, 40127 Bologna - Italy

Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
National Research Council (CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161 Rome - Italy

"As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid, lying morality, and so I am beyond caring."
(Col. Walter E. Kurtz)

Not sent from my iSnobTechDevice