Posted to users@felix.apache.org by chihi asma <ch...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/09/18 12:07:22 UTC

Problem with JNI

Hi to all,

 I want to deploy a bundle that uses native libraries. I checked that my application before to integrate on osgi worked fine, the code I used to load my library is :

  private native void nativePrint() ;
  System.loadLibrary("JNIDemoCdl");

and my manifest is :

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Bundle-Name: JNIDemoJava
Bundle-Version: 1.0.0
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-NativeCode: libJNIDemoCdl.so; processor = i386 ; osname = Linux
Bundle-SymbolicName: JNIDemoJava
Bundle-Activator: jnidemojava.Activator
Bundle-Category: example
Import-Package: org.osgi.framework

Can anyone help me with an example please?

Thanks in advance.

Asma

Re: Problem with JNI

Posted by chihi asma <ch...@yahoo.fr>.
It's working now, the problem was the location of the dynamic library.

Asma

Are you saying it doesn't work? It looks like it should. Try "x86"
instead of "i86"...maybe the alias isn't working.

-> richard

Re: Problem with JNI

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.