Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "maria@funambol.com" <ma...@funambol.com> on 2008/10/19 21:03:09 UTC

Scheduling

Hi,
I have a techincal question
is it ok to schedule two projects belonging to the same group and
dependencies between them in the same hour?

because I see that continuum resolves dependencies between the two
projects,  if carried out by console,
 is this true even when they are scheduled?

for example I have two projects A and B, with A dependent on B,
can you schedule these at the same time?
or should I say a continuum schedule A before B?

thank you very much
Maria

Re: Scheduling

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Yes, you should run them on the same schedule and let Continuum
resolve the dependencies between them.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter