Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2009/12/04 22:33:36 UTC

Updated main page

I updated the main wiki/web page...

We talked about making the subprojects more visible, but we never have
the time to do a fancy redesign. Well, I got sick of the current page,
so I decided change it to make the subprojects more visible.

It ain't fancy, but I think it is an improvement.

Notice, I only list released subprojects on the front page...please feel
free to edit the summaries.

-> richard

Re: Updated main page

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
Definite improvement, nice one!
- Rob

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
robw@ascert.com

Re: Updated main page

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 12/4/09 16:43, Gerry Woods wrote:
> The OSGi Bundle Repository summary could use some cleanup:
>
> A bundle repository service for easily discovery and deploying bundles...

Picky, picky. ;-)

I'll fix it...thanks.

-> richard

Re: Updated main page