Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Gabriel Huerta Araujo <hu...@globalhitss.com.INVALID> on 2019/11/21 15:36:28 UTC

Update passwords massively

Hi all

I have been assigned next work

User give me an users file with CVS format, is there something someone else
has built to update their password massively? I mean, a program which reads
record by record, take user key  and update password field with same value
and so till the last record in CVS file.

Regards

RE: Update passwords massively

Posted by Gabriel Huerta Araujo <hu...@globalhitss.com.INVALID>.
Hi Nick

I apreciatte your soon answer.

Regards.

User give me an users file with CVS format, is there something someone else has built to update their password massively? I mean, a program which reads record by record, take user key  and update password field with same value and so till the last record in CVS file.

There is no utility built in or provided with Guacamole to do this; however, assuming you are using JDBC authentication, it should be possible within any of the given databases to copy in CSV file, and, in the process, encrypt any provided password.  I routinely use PostgreSQL and I know there are COPY commands that will bring data in from a CSV file.

-Nick

Re: Update passwords massively

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.