Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu> on 2003/11/20 19:50:07 UTC

Reminder: CVS Karma request

I'm unsure of the process involved with delegating Karma in the Jakarta
Commons area, is there someone who can assist with establishing
J.Pietschmann's karma for the Commons Math project?

thanks,
Mark Diggory

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer

Re: Reminder: CVS Karma request

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
I've added Joerg Pietschmann (pietsch) to jakarta-commons and
jakarta-commons-sandbox in avail CVS rev 1.1287.  Welcome Joerg!

- Dan

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
I'm also experiencing difficulties coming up with an account... where
mails to the two indicated addresses actually failed...
Looks like the end of ApacheCon could have an impact...

Paul